Welcome to the AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting
The AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting media program offers the latest information on orthopaedic treatments, advancements and research breakthroughs.
The Annual Meeting is a private meeting and the granting of media/press credentials is at the sole discretion of the AAOS. Press badges are available only to media who are working for and representing a recognized news organization, and who can show evidence that their attendance will result in coverage of orthopaedic news in print, broadcast or online media.
Registered reporters may pick up their press badge in the Press Office, Room 22, in the San Diego Convention Center after completing the health screening process at the main entrance. Those who pre-verified their vaccination status should bring the QR code/email as provided by Safe Expo.
Requirements for registered on-site reporters:
- Proof of vaccination. Pre-verify by August 27 to save time!
- Masks are required and must be worn at all times.
- Acknowledgement to honor the meeting-wide embargo – Tuesday, August 31 (12:01 a.m. PT).
AMENITIES FOR REGISTERED ON-SITE REPORTERS:
- Registered reporters may pick up their press badge in the Press Office, Room 22 in the San Diego Convention Center after completing the health screening process in the main entrance. Those who pre-verify vaccination status should bring the QR code/email as provided by Safe Expo.
- The Press Office will offer complimentary Wi-Fi as well as breakfast and lunch during regular business hours
- Media Interview Room (23A) access for one-on-one interviews through our room scheduler.
- Access AAOS 2021 Annual meeting ePosters: https://aaos.apprisor.org/
- Search full abstracts and papers:
GENERAL MEETING INFORMATION AT-A-GLANCE:
- Exhibit Hall hours:
- Wednesday, September 1 – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 2 – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 3 – 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- View the Annual Meeting Programs and Final Instructional Course Schedule
- On a smartphone? Access Annual Meeting schedules, symposiums, handouts and other important information on the My Academy mobile app
- Follow the Academy on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to view meeting news, updates, and reminders in real-time. Join the conversation by using #AAOS2021